We all have challenging days. Some of them are self-inflicted due to poor time management or a bad attitude. Other days are difficult because you have a lot to balance. Or negativity you didn’t create but comes to your doorstep. I’ve found with many things that if I can put how I’m feeling into words that it gives me a sense of relief. I am a heavy believer in the power of daily motivational quotes – because they work for me. Whether you’re trying to drop weight at the gym, start a new business or attain any other goal sometimes you need some extra motivation. So today, we’re sharing these 18 daily motivational quotes to help you continue to crush your goals in the new year.
18 Daily Motivational Quotes You Need In 2o18
Quotes to Address Fear of Failure
When I was trying to understand what content people would enjoy on my blog it helped to find out what made people tick. I was incredibly surprised that what most people listed as a fear was ‘fear of failure’. Who knew we were all in the same boat? But fear of failure isn’t something tangible or often logical. These are some of my favorite daily motivational quotes that helped me address my own fear of failure.
1. Fear is a Liar
2. Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place as you are today.
3. Fear is an idea-crippling, experience-crushing, success stalling inhibitor inflicted only by yourself. Stephanie Melish
Quotes to Inspire You
Sometimes you just need a little inspiration for your day. It doesn’t have to be inspiration for a particular task – rather just on how to be an excellent human being. I love these because they align with striving to be a better person and that’s something we are all working towards.
4. Your potential is endless, go do what you were created to do.
5. We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary. Pope Benedict XVI
6. God didn’t add another day in your life because you needed it, he added it because someone out there needs you.
Quotes To Reinforce Your Purpose Or Journey
Sometimes it can seem hard to believe in your goals when others dismiss them. These quotes are great way to gain some perspective.
7. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
8. If opportunity doesn’t knock – build your own damn door.
9. Your calling is meant for you, not everyone else. Everybody may not get it, and that’s okay. It’s not for them. They weren’t designed for this. You were. God didn’t place it in their heart. He placed it in yours. If we left the plans and purposes of our life in the hands of people our entire life would be conformed to what people want to see instead of who God made us to be, and that’s just no way to live. Britney Moses
Quotes When You’re Starting To Feel Too Comfortable
We all eventually (even if it’s just for a day or a few hours) get too comfortable. We may have exceeded our expected goal earlier than expected. Or just complacent in general. These motivational daily quotes seem to be a great remedy for me personally. You should always strive for improvement, can always be better and the your life is one that you create.
10. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play it better than anyone else. Albert Einstein
11. No one is coming to save you. This life of yours is 100% your responsibility.
12. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. Jim Rohn.
Quotes to Help You Stay Grounded
Sometimes life is hard. You may be working towards a goal or fall short. You may be struggling balancing maintaining relationships and just life in general while trying to get where you are going. This collection of motivational daily quotes remind you to enjoy and celebrate all the little things, enjoy time off and keep your bigger picture in mind.
13. Celebrate every tiny victory.
14. There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Never overlook neither. Alan Cohen
15. Veni Vidi Amavi. We came. We Saw. We Loved.
16. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. Teddy Roosevelt.
17. Regardless of our circumstances, each of us has much for which to be grateful if we will but pause and contemplate our blessings. Thomas S. Monson
18. Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it’s not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
Ready to continue kicking butt, taking names and pursuing your dreams in 2018? You best be equipped with a contingency plan when things are less than optimal. These daily motivational quotes may not work for everybody but they work for me.
If you want something that speaks to your soul differently there are millions of quotes and affirmations out there that you can find with a quick search.
Inspiration for a longer period of time can be found on this free list I created for the whole year from my Inspiration Jar post. Also if you are interested in setting successful goals, we’ve got you covered as well!